Here you will find the privacy statement of Seven Waves. This describes how your personal information is handled that is collected by Seven Waves
Privacy statement Seven Waves
You are currently reading the privacy statement of Seven Waves. Seven Waves is a consultancy in the field of nature, circular economy, sustainability and heritage.
There are situations in which your data is collected by Seven Waves, for example when you approach Seven Waves with questions or assignments. It is therefore good that you know what is being done with it and that you can indicate your wishes regarding your data. That is what this statement is about. If you have a question or problems regarding the use of your data by Seven Waves, please feel free to contact us, we will solve it!
2. Target data
Seven Waves collects personal data for a number of purposes. These are explained below.
01. Sending newsletters or updates. Seven Waves sends newsletters or updates via e-mail. These sources of information are on the one hand commercial and on the other hand aimed at knowledge sharing. Your name and e-mail address are collected via the appropriate form on the Seven Waves website. In addition, you may be asked verbally or textually to register.
02. Contact. Your data will be collected if you contact Seven Waves via the website form. In this form, however, you will only be asked for the information required to be able to offer a proposal or a service, such as your name, company name, e-mail address, telephone number and possibly question or project description.
03. Analytics. The Seven Waves website collects your data to improve the website. This is done with Google Analytics. This data is anonymous and is therefore not tied to your personal data. This includes information such as the duration of your website visit or the pages that are frequently visited.
All data is only processed with your explicit permission or for the implementation of the agreements that are entered into, or because processing is necessary to put you in contact with potential relations and / or contractors.
The data received and processed by Seven Waves is managed by:
01. Mailchimp. The newsletters or updates are sent with Mailchimp. The moment you sign up for the newsletter or update, your e-mail address and first name are automatically stored in the appropriate list within Mailchimp.
02. Your hosting. The email from Seven Waves is hosted by Yourhosting. If you contact us via the forms or via e-mail, those e-mails will be stored on Yourhosting’s servers.
4. Storage period
Your data will be stored by Seven Waves for a longer period of time, but never longer than is necessary for carrying out activities, unless we are required to keep your data longer by virtue of a legal regulation.
01. Sending newsletters or updates. Your e-mail address and name are stored in Mailchimp. The storage of your data is for an indefinite period. You can unsubscribe whenever you want by sending an email to the information email address on this website.
02. Contact. The moment you contact Seven Waves via e-mail, the data that you send, such as your name, company name and e-mail address, will be stored on the mail server. These e-mails are kept as long as necessary for the fulfilment of orders and promises or for the record of projects.
03. Analytics. The data that Analytics collects on the website is anonymous, so not connected to your name, company or e-mail address. This data is stored for an indefinite period of time within Google Analytics.
No physical copies are made of your personal data. Your data is only managed in the aforementioned systems and software. The personal data managed by Seven Waves or by the aforementioned third parties are only accessible via the above software and are protected with a password and where possible with two-step verification.
With this two-step verification, a code is generated from the software and sent to Seven Waves. This code must be used during the login process. The devices that open your data are also each locked with a password and / or fingerprint. The number of devices that have access to your data is limited to only the required devices.
In addition, your visit to our website is secured by an SSL certificate. This means that your connection to the Seven Waves website is private. You can recognize this protection by the green lock in front of the URL. In addition, the Seven Waves domain has been signed with DNSSEC. This is an additional tool that makes the “signature” of the website safer and more trusted.
6. Your rights
01. Right of access. You have the right to request at any time your details that are recorded and stored at Seven Waves. You can do this by sending an e-mail or by contacting Seven Waves by telephone. You will then receive an overview of your data.
02. Right to rectification. Is your information incorrect? Or have your details changed? You have the right to have this corrected or updated by Seven Waves. You can change your information about the newsletter or update by sending an email to Seven Waves.
03. Right to transfer. If you need the data stored at Seven Waves in case you switch to another party or service, you have the right to transfer. Seven Waves must hereby transfer all the relevant data to the other party. Of course this does not change the copyright protection of data.
04. Right to delete data. Do you no longer want your data to be recorded at Seven Waves? Then you have the right to have your data deleted.
05. Right to submit a complaint. You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you believe that Seven Waves does not handle your data correctly.
06. Right to stop data use (objection). Do you not want Seven Waves to use your data? Then you have the right to ask Seven Waves to stop using your personal data. The request can be made via the information e-mail on this website with the sending of a copy of ID-proof whereby the passport photo, the numbers at the bottom of the passport, ID-proof number and social security number have been made illegible. The aim of Seven Waves is to respond within a week.
Seven Waves processes personal data on the grounds of a legitimate interest, namely a commercial and knowledge interest. Think of offering services or products from Seven Waves via e-mail. Your information will never be sold to third parties. The data that are required to deliver are the minimum data required for offering the services or products. Your e-mail address is required, for example, to send the newsletter or updates. If this required information is not supplied, Seven Waves cannot offer the service in question. If it is necessary to share data that you have shared with Seven Waves with others than the parties mentioned above (for example, to offer a service), your permission will first be requested.
Seven Waves reserves the right to disclose the information when required to do so by law or when Seven Waves considers it justified to comply with a legal request / process or to protect the rights, property or safety of Seven Waves. In addition, we always try to respect your right to privacy as much as possible.
Do you still have questions? Please contact us via the contact form on this website or via email.
(This privacy statement has been drawn up inspired by the privacy statement of VersGemerkt, thanks to VersGemerkt).